Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello Again from northern Frozen MN. It is amazing that the weather is still chilly as it was a month ago.
Well I was able to chat with Jill Thursday Feb 20 and it looks like that little niece Mia isn't going to wait for Grandma "Suzee" Peterson to arrive, but that is OK. I chatted with Abby and I tell you what that little girl is so smart. She sang Happy Birthday to me even though it isn't quite my Birthday and told me all about Preschool and what she has been up to like painting her fingers and toes blue and pink. I so am amazed at how she is growing and it is a joy to have her in our family what a kid. I am glad that we have this wonderful family of ours. Although big it is sill a joy. If you say you can't learn from a child and they aren't smart they are wrong. I am doing well in primary and yesterday we played Choose The Right Bingo and that was a blast. We used smarty candies as our game pieced it was so much fun we learned about Prophets and what the Lord has told them to teach us. In our lesion we learned many ways the Prophet has taught us and in our Bingo was many things we are suppose to do and that was so much fun to put together. Well chat soon. Love to all!

No comments: