Winter weather has set in again and today we are getting some snow. :( I have to say that peeling logs this last week was a blast and we are a head of schedule by a lot and that is good but our boss said if we want to have logs to last until the 15 of May then we have to slow down and take it a little slower and that is what we did. We took Saturday Thur Today off of work. today it is cold and snowing so we do not work in that weather. This last Saturday the 18Th of April we had a Garden Party at the Branch building and it was so much fun. Roman and I helped with the Children's activities and enjoyed doing that. They got to plant a seed and we ate bugs on logs ( celery, raisins, and peanut butter) that was fun for all. I came all dressed and prepared for the event with a sunflower sweatshirt and sunflower pants. The pants I made with left over material I had from years ago from a quilt project. the Sisters in charge just loved the attire. In about three weeks I will get to plant my sun flowers and I can't wait. We are well and staying busy so we will chat soon. stay happy and well.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment